Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Support your local SPCA, Humane Society or other animal shelter!

(As requested by Liz)
 
Several doggies looking for a handout on Calle Calzada
 
Just strolling looking for food on Calle Calzada
 
Looking for something in the market
 
Looking around for friends
 
So sad! Can't someone give him a denta-bone or chewie?
 
In the park in front of the school (might be owned by someone though)
 
At the Laguna de Apoyo
 
Lunch you say? Can I haz?
 
Looking for a handout at the Laguna de Apoyo
 
Don't take my picture
 
Not every cat in the world is huge (Pan Pan!)
 
Is that a bone? (in Catarina)
 
Come back Peep! (Catarina)
 

I found you! (Catarina)
 
Happy to see food! (Catarina)
 
Older but wiser (Catarina)
 
I'm sorry I scared you pup! (hill down from the lookout in Catarina)
 
Come back! (Park on the way down the hill in Catarina)
 
Dog walkin'! (Catarina)

No comments:

Post a Comment