Monday, June 3, 2013

These are photos you can actually take with a camera

I see you there eating insects! Don’t lick the Duracell batteries back there!
 
The Euro Café flooding from the torrential downpour
 
The Laguna de Apoyo resort Monkey Hut
 
The vegetation at the Laguna de Apoyo
 
Looking out on the laguna at Monkey Hut (this is under the dock we were jumping off of)
 
I don’t think this is the resort anymore (a photo of the shoreline on the other side of the Laguna de Apoyo)
 
 
The “bus station” in Masaya. Much different than in the States
 
Squeezing 4 of the 6 people in the back of the Tuk Tuk bound for Catarina
 
The Laguna de Apoyo seems quite a bit bigger from here (in Catarina)
 
Can I get a ye’haw? (Catarina)
 
Catarina’s walkway on the hill overlooking the water
 
Leaf cutter ants doing work!
 
What are these figurines smoking? (especially that snail)
 
I guess I know now (Mario would be happy, but I have a feeling the princess is in another castle)
 
 
Walking down from the Catarina overlook

No comments:

Post a Comment