Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 60 7/21/13 (A relaxing day, 3ds Maxing and chillaxing)

Today was another slow morning as I had been up until 2 AM form dancing and thus I spent quite a bit of time sleeping in the morning. After I woke up and showered and had nacatamal, I had the morning/day to just chill. I basically alternated between going on the internet, playing KF and uploading photos. I haven’t heard back from Ron or from the company about the capillary thermostat, so that was pretty fun. Also I decided that I had had enough games and 3ds Max-ed the first floor of the hostel I’m staying in. It’s not the most detailed model, but it gives the rough idea of what’s there. After that it was a nap and then dinner (which included this pretty good potato ham salad thing). It’s also Esmeralda’s (host sister) birthday. Going to relax the rest of the night (as I’ve also given some thought to our presentation on Friday). Peace!
Dinner!

The ground floor

Hostel Santa Lucia

Detailed map of the rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment