Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 46 7/7/13 (The day nothing happened)

So if yesterday was a slow day, then today has literally stood still. Nothing has happened today. I woke up at like 10 AM. Worked out a bit. Ate nacatamal (one of my favorite meals here). Chilled online for a while. Played 4 hours of Killing Floor. Withdrew money with my VISA. Tried to change money, but Claro was closed. Asked for directions to the bakery in town and Esmeralda and her cousin showed me (the walk there took forever). Learned the bakery is open only from 6 to 8:30 AM on Sundays (6 to 6 on weekdays and 8:30 to 12 PM on Saturday I think). Wanted to buy food. Couldn’t buy break. Bought some chocolate corn flakes for Dan at his request for a snack. Came back chilled. It’s 6 PM. Tomorrow promises to be more busy. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment